Mar 6, 2009

New Client and Potential Client Q&A

There have been a lot of questions about my new Managed Accounts, TradePMR and my Services. While I specialize in coordinating and managing personal “advisory councils” and financial planning, I spend the majority of my time managing portfolios.

For ethical reasons and my fiduciary responsibility to clients, I do not receive any commissions on trades or residual revenue from mutual fund companies. Furthermore, your account will stay under your control at TradePMR, with all the protection and services of TradePMR. I simply execute all your trades through TradePMR.

Humboldt Financial’s platform now utilizes other RIA’s who manage money managers [kudos for those who ask questions about what this means] and investment research teams independent of TradePMR, Sterne Agee, and me. If you haven’t already guessed, managing portfolios in this market environment really takes a team effort and the use of various tools and investments. It has taken me several years to assemble and integrate this team of professionals. What I have developed are very high level money management strategies while keeping costs minimized.

Stay tuned for descriptions of managed portfolio options and the associated fee structure...